[Angry Neighbors] Survivor’s IDs for Human Companions
- Interview « Developper » : Fábio Cury... — 23/05/2020 : 1/ A classic of ours: your personnal pop culture absolute reference ? And the one specific to zombie universes (if different)? I am a sucker for the Lord of the Rings, it shaped my taste for culture in so many ways that I can’t even list them! I’m not sure there are any [...]
- Interview « Illustrator »: Dany Orizi... — 06/04/2020 : I see you made the (magnificent) art for some references of their current Zombicide Kickstarter. Would you be interviewed by us? Hi Christophe, thank you so much! I’m always a bit reluctant to interviews, I’m not a social guy … but if it’s written, it can be done. 1/ First thing first: your [...]
- Zombicide Classic : Lost Nightmares — 01/06/2020 : This project started in our community 4 years ago, at early 2016. Initiated by the BoardGameGeek community then taken up by the Spanish community, the idea of recycling Zombivants as a tougher adversary took time to succeed. And yet, at the start of 2020, I am proud to present the result of all [...]
- Interview « MapEditor Contest »: Brya... — Thanks for accepting this interview! So, you are Bryan Sharkey, the author of C56 « Smash and Grab ». 1/ Where are you from? Could you give us a quick word about you and how you fell into Zombicide? I’m currently living in Seattle, though I’m from Missouri originally. That’s where I was first introduced to Zombicide [...]
- Interview « Tile Artist »: Henning Lu... — 07/03/2018 : I see that you are credited as artist for their upcoming futuristic opus. Are you the one? Yes, I’m the board tile artist behind their upcoming game. There’s really not much I can talk about at the moment, unfortunately, at least not until after the game has released. 🙂 That is a date, [...]
La traduction de cet article:http://zombicide.eren-histarion.fr/angry-neighbors-les-compagnons-version-survivants/
Avec l’oubli de la traduction surtout… J’ai du faire une erreur, je ne voulais pas publier sans le texte… >_< Je corrigerai ça plus tard...