Le numéro 15 de la version US du magazine Ravage est disponible outre-atlantique. Ce numéro contient une mission intitulée Back in Town, ainsi qu’un article de 6 pages (52 à 57) sur les kits de peinture Zombicide.
Ravage US #15
- Quête B33 : The Decaying Ruins — These buildings are about to collapse! We need to take as many resources as we can before each of them falls. How many can we reach in time? Let’s find out! The place is loaded with resources, but the building has sustained heavy damage and may collapse anytime. The longer we stay, the greater the [...]
- Mission M16 : Gaz Leak! — Instead of killing the Xenos one by one, our new plan is to blast them all at once! This mission is all about timing: all oxygen tanks must be activated at once, and then we have to leave as soon as possible. Are you up to the challenge? Releasing all the oxygen tanks in the [...]
- Mission A47 : Christmas Lights — Merry Christmas, survivor! This may be the apocalypse, but we still want to celebrate! We are lighting the abandoned Christmas tree downtown. It will be dark, it will be dangerous, but it will be worth it. It’s that time of the year again! Sometimes keeping the morale high is more important than food or weapons. [...]
- Zombicide : Night of the Living Dead — 2020/12/24 : L’Update #31 nous présente le mini site NotLD de CMON qui contient, entre autre, une FAQ 1.0 en anglais et français pour les Scènes 9 et 10. 2020/10/28 : Les livraisons de la campagne Kickstarter commence à arriver en France. 2020/09/24 : FunForge vient de partager le livret de règles en FR. 2020/08/03 [...]
- Quête B32 : Switcheroo — We heard rumours about magical teleportation stones. If we can find them, who knows what could happen? Ah, the good ol’ switcheroo! Rumours have been spreading about magical teleportation stones. We are going to recover them and attempt to harness their mystical powers. Afterall, the Zombicide never stops, and we’ll need all the help we [...]