Ce personnage semble inspiré de Kiefer Sutherland dans 24 heures chrono.
Yuri, l’Agent de Sécurité
- Mission M17 : Hacked! — The bot machine and the sentry gun sure help us a lot… except when they’re hacked and become hostile to humans by mistake. Now, on top of rescuing these engineers, we need to return these machines to normal, or they’ll kill us before the Xenos even get a chance! Rescuing a bunch of engineers from [...]
- Mission M16 : Gaz Leak! — Instead of killing the Xenos one by one, our new plan is to blast them all at once! This mission is all about timing: all oxygen tanks must be activated at once, and then we have to leave as soon as possible. Are you up to the challenge? Releasing all the oxygen tanks in the [...]
- Mission A47 : Christmas Lights — Merry Christmas, survivor! This may be the apocalypse, but we still want to celebrate! We are lighting the abandoned Christmas tree downtown. It will be dark, it will be dangerous, but it will be worth it. It’s that time of the year again! Sometimes keeping the morale high is more important than food or weapons. [...]
- Mission A52 : Worse Case Scenario — Hope for the best, plan for the worst, they say. Well, who could have planned for a battle against the undead in the middle of an earthquake? Could be the plot of a B movie but it’s our life now, apparently. This sounds like the pitch for one of those crappy movies. Four cool characters [...]
- Mission M15 : Baraka, We need You! — The only way for us civilians to survive this Xeno swarm is evacuate the area. But only military personnel can open the bunker doors. We need to find Baraka so she can guide us out! Damn. Hordes of Xenos are in every direction. The only way for us civilians to survive is evacuate to the [...]