Ce personnage semble inspiré de Graham Chapman dans le film Monty Python : Sacré Graal !.
- Quête B33 : The Decaying Ruins — These buildings are about to collapse! We need to take as many resources as we can before each of them falls. How many can we reach in time? Let’s find out! The place is loaded with resources, but the building has sustained heavy damage and may collapse anytime. The longer we stay, the greater the [...]
- Quête B32 : Switcheroo — We heard rumours about magical teleportation stones. If we can find them, who knows what could happen? Ah, the good ol’ switcheroo! Rumours have been spreading about magical teleportation stones. We are going to recover them and attempt to harness their mystical powers. Afterall, the Zombicide never stops, and we’ll need all the help we [...]
- Quête B19 : Protégez le Trébuchet — Nous pensions être en sécurité, mais voilà que les Orques franchissent nos murailles. Il n’y a qu’un seul moyen de mettre un terme à ces assauts incessants : nous devons frapper en plein cœur de leur tribu ! Hélas, il nous est impossible de déplacer le trébuchet par nous-mêmes. Nous devons trouver des renforts dans [...]
- Quête B31 : Burn Baby Burn — We found a secret necromancer outpost!. We have two options: carefully sneak in over weeks to determine the plans of our enemies… Or burn it to the ground. Guess which option we’re choosing? We’ve found a necromancer outpost full of… well… necromancers. It appears each building contains valuable research materials and chemicals. We could spend [...]
- Quête B30 : Trebuchet Touché — A Necromancer has taken over this town and rumor has it that they cannot be killed. We’ll see what our good friend the Trebuchet has to say about that! They say Necromancers can’t be killed. Never believe it myself, but now that we’ve come face to face with one it’s time to put those tales [...]