Ce personnage semble inspiré de Bryan Cranston dans Breaking Bad.
Spencer, le Germaphobe
- Mission Mode Zombie #002 : The Anti-H... — Tony Stark was able to put together a device that controls our relentless hunger. That could really make our undead lives a lot more bearable. Unfortunately, our resources have limited us to building only one such machine. To produce more of them, we need to strike the Oscorp building and gain access to its secret [...]
- Mission WM25 : Creepy Corners — In this new scenario, the survivors must collect food before heading to an old, abandoned subway station under construction. However, access to this tunnel is at a very “fun” location known as Creepy Corners and you will need to go through what is indeed a very creepy and tight passage… Lou discovered an underground passage [...]
- Scène D3 : The Old Farm — PLOT TWIST! In this “what if?” scenario, we found a farm where we can take shelter before continuing our journey. Let’s hope the old neighbors are not still around… Plot Twist: The old farm is past its glory days! It had always been a place of peace and tranquility, but tonight, its forests and fields [...]
- Scène D2 : Popcorn at Dawn — Silent Ghouls have been lurking and hiding in the cornfields, preventing us from escaping. We have to get out and to safety, but luckily Tom has a pop-pop-poppingly good idea to end the night! Plot Twist: As desperately as we’ve been fleeing down the road, it looks like we really are surrounded! Who would have [...]
- Mission M25 : Prison Infestation — We equipped these mines with A LOT of safety doors, but we didn’t take these damn Drillers into account and they are now coming from everywhere! Our own ultra-safe facilities have basically become a trap for ourselves… We’ll need teamwork to deactivate switch after switch and escape! Even with all the safety devices installed in [...]