Ce personnage semble inspiré de Bryan Cranston dans Breaking Bad.
Spencer, le Germaphobe
- Mission M16 : Gaz Leak! — Instead of killing the Xenos one by one, our new plan is to blast them all at once! This mission is all about timing: all oxygen tanks must be activated at once, and then we have to leave as soon as possible. Are you up to the challenge? Releasing all the oxygen tanks in the [...]
- Mission A47 : Christmas Lights — Merry Christmas, survivor! This may be the apocalypse, but we still want to celebrate! We are lighting the abandoned Christmas tree downtown. It will be dark, it will be dangerous, but it will be worth it. It’s that time of the year again! Sometimes keeping the morale high is more important than food or weapons. [...]
- Mission A52 : Worse Case Scenario — Hope for the best, plan for the worst, they say. Well, who could have planned for a battle against the undead in the middle of an earthquake? Could be the plot of a B movie but it’s our life now, apparently. This sounds like the pitch for one of those crappy movies. Four cool characters [...]
- Mission M15 : Baraka, We need You! — The only way for us civilians to survive this Xeno swarm is evacuate the area. But only military personnel can open the bunker doors. We need to find Baraka so she can guide us out! Damn. Hordes of Xenos are in every direction. The only way for us civilians to survive is evacuate to the [...]
- Mission A51 : A Taxi Saga 3/3 –... — A Taxi Saga, Part 3! After a night’s sleep, we woke up to find Robert, our taxi driver friend, in a fit of rage. Someone scratched his car and now he wants blood! Well, we’re not about to get in the way of a taxi driver and his revenge, so we might as well help [...]