Ce personnage appartient à la Special Guest Box Carl Critchlow, tirée de .
The Black Currant
- Quête B41 : The Flying Plague (Part 2... — Part 2 of the Flying Plague campaign and now that we teamed up, it’s time to GEAR UP! Let’s get the ballista and get ready to meet the flying plague itself! We survived the Dragon’s initial assault. With our newly-found friends, we can avenge our fallen comrades and get rid of the Flying Plague. Of [...]
- Quête B40 : The Flying Plague (Part 1... — A new campaign starts! Necromancers amassed dragon corpses from across the lands, constructing a single, giant, flying, undead abomination. Our camp was annihilated, but we can still fight back. First we team up: let’s assemble the best team we can! Necromancers amassed dragon corpses from across the lands, constructing a single, giant, flying, undead abomination. [...]
- Quête B39 : Neverending Night — In the morning we will be saved, but we need to survive through the night. It is dark and the undead are coming from all sides, but if we hold the line, we’ll make it through! It was a cold, moonless night when we arrived at a village. It seemed like the plague had passed [...]
- Quête B38 : A Thousand Mazes to Die — Ok, so the only exit is locked behind a door, and we have no idea where the key is. Think things can’t get any worse? Well, also there’s an Abominotaur. The city is teeming with zombies. No one can be saved, and our only option is to escape. Luckily, I found a map! But it’s [...]
- Quête B37 : Plaguelands — The land is infected again with the plague. The Necromancers are back to claim for themselves. The once fabled heroes are roaming around as restless spirts, and it’s up to us to end both the Necromancers and put the heroes to rest! Tales say that the region was attacked by a necromancer cabal using infected [...]