Ce personnage semble inspiré de John Cleese dans le film Monty Python Sacré Graal.
- Quête B49 : Pillage Race — Not all enemies are zombies! In this competitive scenario, two teams compete to see who pillages the resources left in these villages first. Last one in is a zombie snack! Two rival groups of survivors must pillage neighboring villages before it’s too late! The group that takes too long will be doomed to deal with [...]
- Quête B48 : Gardens vs Zombies — When life gives you zombies, kill them with sunshine and flowers! We must keep our plants safe, but zombies are coming from everywhere… even from underwater. Oh no! The infected surrounded our gardens! We must keep our plants safe until this nightmare ends! We need to be careful because Zombies can appear from anywhere, even [...]
- Quête B47 : Silas’ Gathering — A Dwarf, and Elf and a Human must unite against the undead. In this case, Silas must gather Samson and Clovis to together face the ferocious Abominotaur! Silas dreamt of the day he could unite the Dwarves, Elves, and Humans against the undead menace. To set an example, he must first reunite with Clovis and [...]
- Quête B46 : Ann’s Revenge — Ann learned that her childhood village has been devastated by a necromancer: the church’s priest she trusted as a kid. Now, she will hunt him down and take her revenge! Ann is leaving us for a few days. She learned from a wandering survivor we rescued earlier today that her childhood village has been devastated [...]
- Quête B45 : Baldric’s Mistake — Here’s the thing about healing potions and spells… If you mess them up, you raise the undead instead of healing the wounded. Now, Baldric needs to find Nelly and escape with the ingredients before it’s too late. People see wizards cast spells and do wonders, yet fail to understand that to do that, it took [...]