Ce personnage appartient à la Special Guest Box Karl Kopinski.
- Quête B11 : Aqua Maledicta — Upon entering the city of Dornwich*, we immediately noticed the eerie silence, strange even for an infected town with sealed doors. Stranger still, animal bodies litter every corner, untouched by scavengers. Upon examination, we figured they got poisoned. Baldric was the first to understand when he saw a strangely armored zombie guarding a well: Dornwich’s [...]
- Quête B10 : Bulls On Parade — The brave people we rescued* told us that they were spared for their special skills. Their captors were taking them to the town of Dornwich to serve « the Usurer », a rich and respected figure among the necromancers. Dornwich fell long ago and became an outpost for our enemies. Some heroes tried to reclaim it and [...]
- Kickstarter Zombicide: Green Horde! — Campagne Kickstarter de Zombicide: Green Horde! : https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/coolminiornot/zombicide-green-horde/ Pour suivre l’historique des Options : ICI Pour suivre les Paliers Bonus : ICI 22/12/2017 : Cette Update 62 nous confirme d’abord le fait que, comme promis lors des précédentes Updates, les colis des boîtes de base de Green Horde auront bien quitté la Chine d’ici la [...]
- Quête B9 : Help Kanta Slaus — Traditionally, during the Winter Night (the longest night of winter), the Winter God Kanta Slaus gives gifts to nice people and curses those who committed evil during the past year. Of course, necromancers know that they won’t get gifts from Kanta Slaus, so they try to steal them from the god. The winter temple is [...]
- Quête B8 : Slave Drivers — We spotted the most unusual thing during a patrol: living people held captive by necromancers and taken away to an unknown location. From their attire, most of them are notables. They were quite far away, but we think we saw at least an apothecary and a blacksmith. We assume that the necromancers stick by their [...]