Ce personnage semble inspiré de Mel Gibson dans le film Braveheart.
- Quête B19 : Protégez le Trébuchet — Nous pensions être en sécurité, mais voilà que les Orques franchissent nos murailles. Il n’y a qu’un seul moyen de mettre un terme à ces assauts incessants : nous devons frapper en plein cœur de leur tribu ! Hélas, il nous est impossible de déplacer le trébuchet par nous-mêmes. Nous devons trouver des renforts dans [...]
- Quête B31 : Burn Baby Burn — We found a secret necromancer outpost!. We have two options: carefully sneak in over weeks to determine the plans of our enemies… Or burn it to the ground. Guess which option we’re choosing? We’ve found a necromancer outpost full of… well… necromancers. It appears each building contains valuable research materials and chemicals. We could spend [...]
- Quête B30 : Trebuchet Touché — A Necromancer has taken over this town and rumor has it that they cannot be killed. We’ll see what our good friend the Trebuchet has to say about that! They say Necromancers can’t be killed. Never believe it myself, but now that we’ve come face to face with one it’s time to put those tales [...]
- Quête B29 : A Maze of Keys — The Maze of Keys is infamous for its allure of treasure, but also that no adventurers come out alive! But we need that treasure to continue our fight against zombies. « No one’s ever come out alive », they said. « You’re going to regret it! », they said. Despite their warnings, you find yourself wandering and eventually trapped [...]
- Quête B28 : The Outer Plague — It’s impossible to go outside… Piles and piles of dead have been left to rot and fester, making the air unbreathable. We need to stay indoors. And this plague appears to make the zombies stronger than ever! Piles and piles of dead have been left to rot and fester, and the air is full of [...]